KARACHI: Chief Minister Sindh Murad Ali Shah on Saturday called for result-oriented progress to apprehend the facilitators of the terror attack at the shrine of Lal Shahbaz Qalandar, ARY News reported.
The chief minister was presiding over a high-level meeting attended by the top bureaucratic and police hierarchy including the Chief Secretary, Inspector General Sindh and Additional IG counter-terrorism department (CTD).
“The cries of the victims are still in the heart and mind of their families,” said the chief minister who called for result-oriented action against the terrorists across the province and the facilitators of the blast at the shrine of Lal Shahbaz Qalandar.
Hyderabad Commissioner Qazi Shahid and DIG Hyderabad while briefing the CM informed that the blast occurred at 7 pm, and while the electricity supply of the shrine had been disconnected due to non-payment of dues.
CM Sindh expressed displeasure and said that dues worth Rs. 40 million had been paid to the Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (Hesco) and there was no reason to disconnect the electricity supply.
He expressed profound grief and sadness over the loss of lives in the attack, and vowed that the case will brought to a conclusion, and the perpetrators will be brought to justice.
He said that the devotion to Qalandar shows that people are drawn to the message of peace and harmony, which binds together people irrespective of caste, creed or religion.